• In 1961 Banque Misr has studied the establishment of the Misr Company for Import and Export
  • The company’s shares were subscribed according to a preliminary contract dated 19/1/1961.
  • The company was affiliated to the Egypt Foundation under Presidential Decree No. 1202 of 1961
  • The company was affiliated to the Egyptian General Trading Corporation on 12/21/1961 according to Republican Decree No. 1899 of 1961 establishing the Supreme Council for Institutions.
  • On 1/3/1964 Law No. 51 of 1964 was issued to transfer and add some companies to the accompanying table of Law No. 117 of 1962 concerning the nationalization of companies. The table included the Misr Company for Import and Export.
  • The decision of the Board of Directors of the Egyptian General Corporation for Foreign Trade was issued in a session on 10/5/1965 as an extraordinary general assembly for the company to establish the Misr Company for Import and Export. foreign trade.
  • Now the company is subject to the Public Business Sector Law No. 203 of 1991 and is affiliated with the Holding Company for Maritime and Land Transport.
  • The company’s main headquarters is 41 Abdel Khaleq Tharwat Street – Cairo.